Collage: Rancho Mission Viejo
Rancho Mission Viejo is a 23-thousand acre community in South County.
About 75 percent of the Ranch is a protected habitat reserve that's being created on our County's last working cattle ranch. The remaining 25 percent is being developed into a mixed use, inter-generational villages with schools, parks, trails clubhouses and community farms.
Please join KSBR News Director Dawn Kamber as she welcomes Rancho Mission Viejo Senior Vice Presidents Paul Johnson and Dan Kelly.